Scheduling & Visitor Restrictions
Out of an abundance of caution, The Hospitals of Providence is under a NO visitor policy.
No visitors will be allowed within the hospital unless they meet one of the following exceptions:
- Laboring & Post-Partum Patients
- Patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric patients requiring one parent/legal guardian
- Patients requiring end of life care
Exceptions will only be made if the visitor is 18 years or older and pass the health screening criteria upon entrance into the facility.
- Visitors 17 and under are not permitted
- All visitors will go through a pre-screening upon entering the facility and are required to wear a mask
- Family members and visitors should not come to the hospital if they have a fever or respiratory symptoms like a cough, and who have travelled outside the U.S.
- Family members and visitors who are sick and who do come to the hospital may be asked to seek treatment or may be denied entry. This will help us minimize any potential contamination.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.