Managing Pain and Symptoms
At Providence — La Mariposa Hospice, our goal is to help patients live their final days surrounded by comfort and care. We offer advanced methods to manage pain and symptoms. Our registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to administer care and manage pain.
We encourage our patients and their families to participate in decisions regarding ongoing care and pain management.
In addition to pain and symptom management, we offer:
- Physician-directed care
- In-house and in-patient healthcare coordinated by registered nurses
- Medical Social Services
- Registered nurse-supervised home health aides
- Specially trained hospice volunteers
- Bereavement counseling
- Chaplaincy services for spiritual support
- Therapy services
- Medical supplies
- Assistance in utilizing community resources
Call us at 915-577-8467 (THOP)
to talk to someone about our services and your needs. We are here to help.