Advanced respiratory care at The Hospitals of Providence
- Expert respiratory care available 24/7 for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients provided at conveniently located inpatient and outpatient facilities
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatment for lung diseases, sleep disorders, neurological diseases and injuries as a result of trauma
- For chronic lung disease, comprehensive range of consultative pulmonary care services at The Regional Lung Institute
At The Hospitals of Providence, patients with conditions ranging from chronic asthma and bronchitis to pulmonary fibrosis and lung cancer have access to highly skilled inpatient and outpatient respiratory care across our network. Our specialized respiratory team is committed to providing quality, compassionate care to respiratory patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our team treats patients of all ages with advanced neonatal, pediatric and adult respiratory care services, and works with your primary physician to ensure your care is customized to your personal needs. Services are provided to all inpatient and outpatient areas and critical care areas, including Intensive Care Units, Critical Care Units, Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Emergency Departments, Telemetry and Intermediate Care.
The Regional Lung Institute at Sierra Campus
Patients with chronic lung disease can receive an extensive range of consultative pulmonary care services at The Regional Lung Institute, known as RLI, located at the Sierra Campus. By providing a comprehensive treatment program that includes an explanation of the disease process, options for treatment and prognosis, an optimal care plan will be established for each patient. From your initial visit through follow-up care, our team of experts will work together to create an individualized and comprehensive care plan.
The Regional Lung Institute includes the following clinical services for both adults and children:
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Severe asthma
- Advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sarcoidosis, lung vaculitis and other rare lung disorders
If you are looking to start a path to breathing easier or for information on The Regional Lung Institute program, call 915-577-8567 (THOP) to connect with a physician, or use the links below to learn more.