Specialized care for women of all ages
- Advanced medical care and surgical procedures – including robotic surgery -devoted to improving the health of women in all stages of life
- Full continuum of care — from newborn babies to annual exams, bone health, breast health and gynecological surgery
- Advanced breast center devoted to mammography, oncology, and lymphedema therapy
The Hospitals of Providence provide a true destination for women’s care, offering a comprehensive list of healthcare services for women of all ages — all across El Paso. You can rely on us to deliver your newborns and to provide care for your routine breast and gynecological exams. \We additionally offer services to treat specific gynecologic conditions, osteoporosis, bladder problems, incontinence, menopause and more.
Our vast network of experienced doctors, surgeons and nurses can provide a continuum of care — from diagnosing breast abnormalities and treating breast cancer to performing minimally invasive procedures like hysterectomies and fibroid removal to improving bone health. Our solutions are delivered by a team of caregivers committed to helping the women of El Paso live fuller and healthier lives.
Looking for teen health resources?
The Hospitals of Providence operate seven Teen Centers with:
- Insightful information about teen healthcare and community resources in a non-judgmental, friendly environment
- Free pregnancy tests, prenatal education, childbirth classes and basic infant care just for teens
Visit our list of locations to learn more about our teen centers.
Ready to start your journey to a healthier life? Call 915-577-8467 (THOP) to find a physician in your area or use the links below to learn more.