Gynecologic care for the women of El Paso
- Comprehensive gynecologic care for women at all stages of life, including general women’s medical care and disorders of the female reproductive system
- Network of hospitals offers the technology to treat a wide range of gynecologic problems
- Advanced, minimally invasive surgery options for a range of procedures, including hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal and more
Whether you’re seeking comprehensive women’s wellness care or need to find a gynecologic specialist, The Hospitals of Providence offer women of all ages access to a team of dedicated gynecologists, obstetricians, nurses and other experts in women’s health. We specialize in general women's medical care throughout their reproductive years and beyond, as well as diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system.
From well-woman examinations to the latest surgical techniques, you will find professionals who are dedicated to providing women with expert gynecologic care in a compassionate and sensitive environment. Our caregivers conduct annual exams and other periodic screenings. When needed, our gynecologic specialists also work closely with each patient to develop an individualized treatment plan, including medical, surgical and non-surgical options, for treatment of a range of conditions and diseases.
While the initial focus is on nonsurgical options, there may be times when you require surgery. In those cases, we offer minimally invasive surgical procedures that can help reduce scarring, improve healing and get you on the road to recovery faster. These techniques are used for a variety of procedures, including:
- Hysterectomy — for both benign conditions and the early stages of gynecologic cancer – minimally invasive options with the da Vinci ® Robotic System
- Myomectomy to remove uterine fibroids
- Endometriosis surgery
- Endometrial/cervical cancer surgery
- Sacrocolpopexy to correct vaginal/uterine prolapse
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization with the Magellan Robotic System
Ready to start your journey to better health? Call 915-577-8467 (THOP) or use our physician search tool to schedule an appointment with a specialist who can answer your questions.