Compassionate care for chronic wounds
- Specialized in treating patients with chronic, non-healing wounds using a range of medical care, including hyperbaric medicine
- Focused programs that typically do not require patients to be hospitalized during treatment
- Easy scheduling for you and your family with appointments available at two El Paso locations
Wounds that won’t heal are not only painful, they can also lead to further complications to your health. At The Hospitals of Providence, we specialize in helping patients who suffer from chronic, non-healing wounds — by applying advanced technology and techniques to restore your quality of life. We can treat a variety of wounds, including:
Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lower leg ulcers
- Bone infections
- Skin tears and lacerations
- Radiation burns
- Post-operative infections
- Slow- or non-healing surgical wounds
Our highly skilled wound care physicians, nurses and other specialists use advanced treatment options — including hyperbaric medicine, which uses oxygen to heal your wound.
To help manage the healing process, your treatment plan is closely coordinated with your primary care physician to help optimize healing. Working closely with you and your family, we provide information and education about proper home care, nutritional recommendations, preventive care and more.
The Hospitals of Providence operates two wound care centers in El Paso. Each location is designed with patient comfort in mind with TVs and DVDs available for use during treatment.
Do you or a loved one have a chronic wound that needs advanced care? Call 915-577-8467 (THOP) to find a wound care physician in your area or use the links below to learn more.