Getting your COVID-19 Vaccine Record
You can get your COVID-19 vaccine record in several ways. These include: MyChart, the Health Information Management Department at Texas Health, or ImmTrac. WE ARE UNABLE TO RECREATE A VACCINATION CARD.
If you got your COVID-19 vaccine through Texas Health, you can see your vaccine record on the MyChart website.
- Log into your MyChart account on a web browser or mobile device.
- Select the Menu Bar.
- In the search bar type “covid”.
- In the “My Record” section, select “COVID-19”.
- Once the COVID-19 activity section opens, your vaccine record will show. Click the vaccine line to see more details about your vaccine(s).
Health Information Management Department at Texas Health
If you got your COVID-19 vaccine through Texas Health, you can get your COVID-19 vaccine record by contacting the Health Information Management Department at Texas Health.
- Complete an authorization form
- The form is located on TexasHealth.org (TexasHealth.org > More > Patient Resources > Medical Records).
- Download and complete the “Authorization for Release of Patient Information” form. There are a few ways you can send the completed form to the Health Information Management Department at Texas Health:
- For questions, call 1-855-681-8243.
If you got your COVID-19 vaccine through Texas Health or another provider, you can get your immunization records, including your COVID-19 vaccine record, from the Texas Department of State Health Services program, ImmTrac.
- Go to https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/immtrac/clients.shtm
- Click on “Request an Immunization Record” link.
- Download and complete the form.
- Send completed form to the DSHS Immunization Unit address listed on the website.
- Additional information is available on the website or call Toll-Free at 1-866-624-0180.
For more COVID-19 vaccine information and resources, visit TexasHealth.org/Vaccine.