Clinical & Translation Research
Our mission is to support clinical researchers across the Hospitals of Providence Market (THOP) by providing comprehensive legal, regulatory and billing consultation on in-patient and out-patient studies. The office was established to:
- Institute policies and procedures related to research billing compliance
- Provide pre-study billing coverage analyses
- Consult with and educate principal investigators, research coordinators, residents and students on appropriate budgeting and billing practices
- Provide assurance that all research at the Hospitals of Providence is ethical, safe and compliant with regulatory standards
- Support the growth of clinical and translational research at the Hospitals of Providence
Clinical Research Studies
The Hospitals of Providence health network collaborates, supports and develops research opportunities within our community and with regional academic affiliates.
Our mission is to support clinical researchers both in our local community and surrounding regions by providing an extensive clinical research compliant infrastructure that ensures all Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Office of Human Research Protection (OHRP) regulation are met.
By participating in clinical research studies, The Hospitals of Providence has the opportunity to make a difference in how medicine is practiced.
The benefits of research to our community include:
- Access to new drugs, devices and treatments
- Valuable contributions to medical research
- Increased clinical trials right here in our region
For more information on clinical research studies at The Hospitals of Providence, please call or email Rose McDaniel at 915-877-8612 or [email protected].